Duty and Assessment - Team Manager - Norfolk - Up to £38 per hour
My client in Norfolk are currently seeking an experienced Duty Team Manager to join their busy service.
The successful candidate will be required to provide day-to-day management of a team of Duty and Assessment Social Workers, who operate in line with the Directorate policy and procedures.
The successful Duty and Assessment Team Manager should be comfortable working within a challenging yet rewarding environment.
Benefits of the role:
- Competitive rate of pay
- Supportive management structure
- Progression prospects
- CV enhancement
As a Duty and Assessment - Team Manager, you will have experience of:
- Managing a team of social workers
- Conducting supervision to ensure professional and consistent service delivery to - clients
- Allocating caseloads
- Working in partnership with other service units
- Staff recruitment
As a Duty and Assessment - Team Manager, you will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the U
- A full UK licence
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.