Practice Manager - Social Work Academy Team - Northamptonshire - Up to £34 per hour
Our client in Northamptonshire is looking for a Practice Manger to oversee to join their Academy team.
The job holder will work as part of the Social Work Academy management group and will be responsible for the development of social workers associated with the Academy in accordance with the Assessed and Supported Year in Employment (ASYE), Professional Capabilities Framework (PCF) and Continuing Professional Development (CPD) arrangements and contribute to the Academy objectives.
The post holder will provide reflective supervision, teaching and practice assessment of social workers of Newly Qualified Social Workers and also support the continued professional development of social workers within the wider workforce.
To provide quality assurance over social work placements and provide support to Practice Educators working with students in the wider service & lead and develop behaviour and practice of the Academy team members to ensure high quality and effective social work practice
As a Practice Manager, you will have experience of:
- Liaising with other professionals
- Knowledge of relevant legislation
- Working with children on the Child Protection Register, Looked after Children and Children in Need.
- Attending Court
- Working with Public Law Outline (PLO)
- Single Assessments
- Chairing Child Protection conferences
- Child Protection meetings
- Case conferences
- Attending LAC Reviews
- Supervising less experienced members of staff
You MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
- Holder of Practice Educator 2 qualification
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.