Social Worker - Leaving Care - Norfolk - £28 per hour
My client in Norfolk is looking for an experienced Social Worker to join their Leaving Care team to improve outcomes for Children in Care and Children Leaving Care.
The successful Social Worker will be carrying a caseload of Looked after Children, initially working on a 3 months contract with strong view to extension.
You will also be responsible for undertaking investigations, carrying out statutory work, Court Work, and engaging with service users.
Benefits of this as a Leaving Care Social Worker role:
- Supportive, experienced managers
- Opportunity to access high quality programmes of personal development and training
- Stable service
As a Leaving Care Social Worker on this team, you will:
- Develop and implement Care Plans for Children in Care and Pathway Plans for children who are leaving care
- Undertake the administration and management of a caseload of Children in Care and Children Leaving Care
- Complete all statutory duties relating to the provision of services to Children in Care and Children Leaving Care
- Develop, co-ordinate, implement and monitor in partnership with other agencies appropriate plans that address all aspects of a child's life
- Have had previous experience of working with Children and Families
- Strong communication and assessment skills
- Have the ability to form effective working relationships across all agencies, and with service users and their families
As a Leaving Care Social Worker, You must be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.