Social Worker - Adults Community Team - Northamptonshire - £28 per hour
Northamptonshire Adult Social Care Services is on an ambitious and exciting journey, and has recently undergone a major transformation programme. A key element of the vision for NASS is to provide the opportunity for the county’s adults to live well, age well, and stay well in a manner that helps people take charge of their lives, or be supported when they genuinely cannot help themselves.
Benefits of the role as a Adults Community Social Worker:
- Varied caseload
- Good level of client interaction
- Close management
- Settled team
- Autonomy in role
- Access to "My Liquid Rewards" discount scheme
To be considered for this role as a Adults Community Social Worker you will have:
- Post qualified experience working with adults
- Experience of adults safeguarding
- Experience of compiling individual budgets
- Experience of review and assessment
- Competent IT skills
Duties as a Adults Community Social Worker:
- Dealing with complex and varied cases which will require application to the Court of Protection
- Completing fact finding and full investigations
- Assess service user in Hospitals, Care Homes and their own Homes
- To manage a workload with the support of senior colleagues in accordance with the directorate and other agency policies and procedures.
- To identify the needs of clients and mobilise available resources as appropriate.
- To provide professional assistance and guidance to colleagues within the directorate and other agencies as appropriate.
- To ensure that records are kept in accordance with the policies and procedures of the directorate and other agencies.
- To maintain and develop communication and cooperation with colleagues, individuals and groups in the community and other statutory or voluntary agencies.
You MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder with business insurance
- Good with IT systems
Why Liquid Personnel?
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.