Social Worker - Substance Misuse Team - Southwark - £23.23 - 27.27ph
My client in Southwark is currently looking for an experienced Social Worker to join their Substance Misuse team. Successful candidates will be able to hit the ground running and work in a fast paced environment whilst remaining enthusiastic and passionate. The client also requires that candidates have excellent community experience.
We are recruiting for an experienced social worker who can work with substance misuse clients who are wanting to access abstinence based treatment programmes both in residential and community settings. You will be able to assess for eligibility under the care act and to put forward realistic support plans for ratification at panel, and to review support plans. Also skills and experience working with dual diagnosis and safeguarding adults.
Benefits of the role as a Substance Misuse Social Worker:
- Long term contract
- Mixed case load
- Competitive rate
- Flexible working
You will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.