Social Worker - Children in Need - Hampshire - £28 - £32 per hour
An experienced social worker is required to fill a position within the Children in Need team. Successful social workers will need to have recent involvement and experience within Children in Care, Child Protection Cases and Court Experience and recent assessment experience.
The team is supported by a well-established management team and is a fast paced work environment. Role is based in Havant.
Benefits of the role:
- Autonomy in role
- Training opportunities
- Long term contract
- Good management structure
- Experienced team
You will need to have experience of:
- Working with children on the Child Protection Register, Looked after Children and Children in Need
- Child protection Care proceedings
- Attending Court
- Court Reports
- Working with Public Law Outline (PLO) Section 47s
- Core Assessments
- Child protection meetings
- Case conferences
- Attending LAC Reviews
As a Social Worker, You MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK license
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries and many high street stores with 'My Liquid Rewards'
- Free DBS and compliance service
- 'Refer a friend' bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- 'Find your own job' bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Twice weekly pay roll
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.