Social Worker - Adults Community Mental Health (CMHT) - Worcestershire - £25.37 per hour
Our client in Worcestershire has a vacancy in their Community Mental Health Team - CMHT. They are looking for a Social Worker who is available to start as soon as possible and has experience of working in a Mental Health setting along with the ability to handle a case load efficiently whilst under pressure.
Benefits Of The Role as a CMHT Social Worker:
- High pay rate for the authority
- Long term placement
- Great for building experience
Responsibilities Of The Role as a CMHT Social Worker:
- Assess the need for social work service including the identification of risk and the need for protection, determine the method of intervention, and decide and advise on the use of appropriate social services and/or other resources.
- Liaise and negotiate with other professionals, statutory and voluntary agencies to ensure that the best possible service is provided for clients.
- Manage and monitor an allocated workload within individual and group priorities and Council policies, and comply with the statutory obligations of the Group.
- Maintain appropriate records of work undertaken and carry out required administrative procedures.
As a CMHT Social Worker, You Must Be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.