Social Worker - Adults Continuing Healthcare - Cornwall - £50 per hour!
Our client in Cornwall are currently looking for an experienced Social Worker with good knowledge and experience of the CHC Framework.
The successful Social Worker will require In depth Knowledge of the CHC Framework and/learning disability clients within the Community setting. Funded Nursing Care and experience in use of checklist and DST. You will have the ability to quickly understand the needs of a service user based on limited personal contact. You will also have the ability to work with colleagues across agencies and where necessary effectively manage disagreement.
Benefits of the role as a Adults Continuing Healthcare Social Worker:
- A massive pay rate of £50p/h
- Laptop provided
- A great opportunity to develop a specialism within CHC
- Exceptional CV building position
- Long term contracts
- A good experience working closely with Health
- A supportive team manager
Main responsibilities as a Adults Continuing Healthcare Social Worker:
- Good understanding of the NHS Continuing Healthcare Framework and Decision Support Tool
- Represent the Local Authority at dispute meetings for Cambridgeshire
- To complete outstanding assessments and work alongside the Clinical
- To determine individual’s eligibility for NHS Continuing Healthcare Funding; in line with the National Framework for - - NHS Continuing Healthcare and Funded Nursing Care (2012).
To apply for this Social Worker role, you must have:
- Previous post qualified experience
- HCPC Registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Valid UK Driving License
- Experience of complex work
Why Liquid Personnel?
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.