Senior Social Worker - Children's Referral & Assessment Team - Swindon - Up to £35ph
An experienced, competent Senior Social Worker is required to start on a fast paced Children's Referral & Assessment Team. Your main duty will be to conduct initial assessments/section 47 investigations and you will occasionally progress cases to the initial CP Conference.
Extensive post qualified experience is required in an identical or similar team and if successful you will benefit from high pay rates, a long term contract (6 months plus) and a supportive team with regular supervision and good management structure.
Benefits of the role:
- Stable & supportive team
- High pay rates for the area, up to £35 LTD per hour
- Higher job security, 6 Month contract or longer
- Good transport links
- Access to "My Liquid Rewards" discount scheme
As a Children's Referral & Assessment Senior Social Worker, you will have experience of:
- Promoting preventative child care and social work
- Undertaking child protection duties
- Working at a fast pace
- Working on a duty rota
- Risk Assessments
- Initial Assessments
As a Children's Referral & Assessment Senior Social Worker, you MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.