Looked After Children Team - Senior Social Worker - Hammersmith & Fulham - £32ph
Our Client in West London requires a Senior Social Worker to join their well developed and well managed Looked After Children team. This team provides exceptional support to children who are "looked after" and are preparing to leave the care system. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Looked After Children Social Worker to join a team that genuinely cares about it's service users.
Benefits of the role…
- Fantastic borough with accessible transport links
- Excellent management structure - supportive Team Manager and Assistant Team Manager
- Access to the "My Liquid Rewards" exclusive discount scheme - save £100's per month in stores, on petrol, events etc.
- Access to the "Liquid Processes" training scheme that offers a variety of training packages to meet your needs and support your HCPC application.
You will have experience of…
- Completing pathway plans
- Statutory reviews
- Managed the leaving care grant
- Completing Personal Education Plans
- Working with Looked after Children
- Working in partnership with different agencies i.e. Schools, Accomodation
- Offering advice and guidance on welfare and development.
You will be…
- A fast thinker with a genuine passion to help young people
- Knowledgeable about the Children and Families Act and Child Protection procedures
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK