Social Worker - Perinatal Community Mental Health Team- Brent - £28ph
We are looking for an experienced social worker to work in a busy mental health team in Brent. It is in a perinatal community team working similarly to CMHT but with pregnant women and women with babies under 12 months old. The successful candidate will have child protection experience and mental health experience. You will manage a diverse caseload with services users that can be challenging. You will also ideally be up to date with changes in practice and The Care Act 2014 and the assessments that are required.
Benefits of the role as a Pregnant Women Mental Health Social Worker:
- Competitive pay rate
- Regular support and supervision
As a Pregnant Women Mental Health Social Worker you will be able to demonstrate the ability to:
- Be service user centred and be well versed in the strength based model
- Work autonomously from day 1.
- Write mental health act reports and attend mental health act tribunals
- Be able to complete thorough CPA's and Risk Assessments in a timely manner and be aware of the team Key Performance Indicators and respond to them accordingly.
- Work well within an MDT.
As a Pregnant Women Mental Health Social Worker, you MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.