Social Worker - Referral and Assessment - Norfolk - up to £32p/h
My client in Norfolk requires a Social Worker with credible front line and risk assessment experience to join their Referral and Assessment team in Dereham. The successful Referral and Assessment Social Worker should be comfortable working within a challenging yet rewarding environment.
Benefits of the role as a Referral and Assessment Social Worker:
- Competitive rate of pay
- Supportive management structure
- Progression prospects
- CV enhancement
To work in the Referral and Assessment Team as a Social Worker you will need to have experience of:
- Liaising with other professionals
- Knowledge of relevant legislation
- Working with children on the Child Protection Register, Looked after Children and Children in Need.
- Risk Assessment
- Duty experience
You will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.