Senior Social Worker - Intervention Team - Leatherhead, Surrey - Up to £43,150pa
Liquid Personnel are pleased to announce that our client in Leatherhead, Surrey are looking for a Senior Social Worker to join their Intervention team! As a member of the Intervention Team you will be working with children from pre-birth to 18 in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
Benefits include, but limited to:
- £2,000 'golden hello'
- 28 days annual leave
- Relocation assistance of up to £8,000 to help you be closer to work
Senior Social Workers in Surrey not only carry a more complex caseload, they support and co-work cases with less experienced members of the team and supervise family support workers. Ideally, we are looking for a candidate with the right experience to join us.
Working in the Intervention team also provides a broad range of social work practise. These include:
- The provision of a child in need offer through intensive direct work
- Involvement in private law proceedings (section 7 and Special Guardianship reports)
- Strategy Discussions & Child Protection Enquiries
- Initial Child Protection Conferences
- Initiating the Public Law Outline in chronic or emergency situations
- The accommodation of children using Looked After Children processes
- That you are a qualified social worker with HCPC and have a social work degree or recognised equivalent qualification.
- A broad knowledge of social work practice and legislation, including safeguarding.
- An ability to demonstrate excellent assessment and analysis skills.
- An enhanced DBS
- Full UK license
If you are interested, please do not hesitate to contact Ed Christmas on 0207 046 6218 or email him on firstname.lastname@example.org