Social Worker - Intervention Team - Redhill, Surrey - Up to £38,312pa
Our client in Redhill, Surrey is looking for a social worker to join their Intervention team! This is an exciting opportunity for anyone who wishes to see the benefits of their work.
Benefits include, but not limited to:
- £2,000 'Golden Hello'
- 28 days annual leave
- Relocation assistance of up to £8,000 to help you be closer to work
As social worker in one of our front line social work teams you will hold a mixed and varied caseload:
- You will undertake assessments of children through direct work.
- Work with families and partnership organisations.
- You will develop child centred plans and implement and review these with the child, family and professional network.
- Within the role you will be expected to maintain high standards of professional practice, working at all times in the best interests of children and young people, ensuring that there are clear evidence based assessments and plans in place on all allocated cases and who have the ability to convey their analysis and planning through presentation and written reports. We want to recruit social workers who are able to deliver effective interventions to achieve significant long term improvements for children.
- As a member of the Intervention Team, you will be working with children from pre-birth to 18, in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
- That you are a qualified social worker with HCPC and have a social work degree.
- A broad knowledge of social work practice and legislation, including safeguarding.
- An ability to demonstrate excellent assessment and analysis skills.
- An enhanced DBS
For more information, contact Ed Christmas on 0207 046 6218 or email him on firstname.lastname@example.org