Social Worker - Adult Services Team - North Somerset - £24ph
Our Client in Cornwall requires a Social Worker to join their Adult Services team.
Within the role you will be delivering effective front line services that safeguard and promote improved outcomes for adults. You will need to be an innovative, positive, dedicated and not unafraid of change or challenge.
You will provide recommendations to the Care Manager on the basis of assessed needs, acting as a Social Work Practitioner on an ongoing basis to clients implement Care Planning arrangements. As part of the role you will need to demonstrate a quick problem solving attitude with the understanding of meeting targets and deadlines.
Benefits of working as a Social Worker on the Adults Service Team are:
- Stable and positive team
- Brilliant transport links in a central location
- Competitive pay rate
Working on the Adult Services Team as a Social Worker you will need experience of:
- Managing a varied caseload
- Establishing fantastic relationships
- Lengthy knowledge of relevant legislations
You will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.