Social Worker - Adult Services Team - Hampshire - £30 per hour
We are currently looking for qualified Adult Services Social Worker to join a stable and very supportive team. Duties will included assessing, monitoring, and reviewing the social care needs of adults and their carers in relation to their caring role. You will be required to support the planning and arrangements, provision or purchase of appropriate services/care that will meet a person's assessed and eligible needs and the outcome identified.
Benefits of the role for the successful Adults Social Worker:
- Excellent local Authority
- Working with a multi-disciplinary team
- Very supportive management team
- Pay rate £30 per hour
As a Adults Social Worker you will need experience of:
- Adult Social care
- Ideally experience with older people or Community.
- Ability to identify current and future service requirements and contribute to service development within the scope of the role.
You will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.