Social Worker - Adults - North Somerset - £28 per hour
Our client in North Somerset is looking for a social worker to join their Adults Team. The successful social worker will also have previous post qualified experience of social work, in local government, voluntary, independent sector and hospital experience. The post is within a team that offers a lot of support and is a great opportunity for the right individual to gain more skills.
Benefits of the role as of the Role:
- Potential for long term contract
- Supportive team and management
- Interesting case load
- Free training provided
As an Adults Social Worker you will be responsible for:
- Dealing with complex and varied cases
- Completing fact finding and full investigations
- Assess service user in Hospitals, Care Homes and their own Homes
- To manage a workload with the support of senior colleagues in accordance with the directorate and other agency policies and procedures.
- To identify the needs of clients and mobilise available resources as appropriate.
- To provide professional assistance and guidance to colleagues within the directorate and other agencies as appropriate.
- To ensure that records are kept in accordance with the policies and procedures of the directorate and other agencies.
- To maintain and develop communication and cooperation with colleagues, individuals and groups in the community and other statutory or voluntary agencies.
As an Adults Social Worker you will have experience of:
- Knowledge of relevant legislation, policies and procedures
- Ability to communicate effectively and creatively with users
- Ability to organise and prioritise work and manage time effectively
- Able to work effectively with people at all levels within the organisation and from other agencies/disciplines
- Commitment to the principles of partnership and of equal opportunities and anti-discriminatory practice
You MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
Free access to our online social work training and CPD portal (worth £500 a year)
Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
Access to many exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
“Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
Twice weekly payroll