Team Manager - EDT Service - Central Bedfordshire - £38 per hour
Our client in Central Bedfordshire is currently looking for a Team Manager to manage the out of hours service. They are looking for an experienced manager with experience and knowledge within Mental Health Services
The role would be based in Ampthill, Bedford.
Benefits of the role:
- Managerial opportunity - great for your CV!
- Chance to develop your specialism
- High pay rate for the area
- Potential long term contract
- Managing the out of hours service
- Managing the rota
- Supervising qualified and non-qualified staff
- Leading and advising
- Following the Mental Health Act and other legislation
You would need to be:
- Qualified as a Social Worker
- Approved Mental Health Practitioner with Adults and Childrens experience
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A car driver with access to your own transport
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.