Team Manager - Fostering - Devon County - £41 per hour
My client in Devon requires an experienced Team Manager to start as soon as possible within their Fostering Team in Exeter. To apply, candidates should be comfortable and have experience of fostering and adoption policies and have relevant knowledge appropriate to this field.
We have extensive experience placing candidates, like you, into roles ideally suited to their work/life requirements. Our wide-ranging network of senior relationships allow us to find the right role at the right time.
Benefits of the role include:
- Potential for long contract with set hours (37 hours)
- Office based
- Well managed and supported teams
- Mileage expenses
- Excellent after care service
- Access to Liquid Training
- Be HCPC registered
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus get £250 for brining your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy