Social Worker - Children in Care - Buckinghamshire - Up to £35 p/h
Buckinghamshire County Council are looking for an experienced Social Worker to join their Children in Care Team in Aylesbury. This is an opportunity to join a busy fast-paced team with a supportive management. To apply, successful applicants must have experience of Court work, conducting statutory visits for Looked after Children, review meetings and LAC reviews.
Benefits of this role:
- Great management structure providing regular supervision
- Experienced and supportive team
- Competitive rate of pay
- Good level of client interaction
- Training opportunities with Liquid Personnel
As a Children in Care Social Worker, you must have experience in:
- Conducting Single Assessments in a timely and concise manner to inform decision making
- Gaining children's wishes and feelings, make observations of non-verbal children and their parents
- Court experience and progress initial Looked After Children Plans
- Knowledge of the Children's Act 1989 and all subsequent amendments and related child care legislation
- Knowledge of secondary practise guidance and using assessment tools
- Work in a child focused manner and meeting deadlines without compromising the quality of assessments
As a Children in Care Social Worker, you must be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK driver's license
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries and many high street stores with 'My Liquid Rewards'
- Free DBS and compliance service
- 'Refer a friend' bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- 'Find your own job' bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Twice weekly pay roll
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.