Social Worker - Childrens Services - Derbyshire - £28.50 per hour (Part-Time)
An experienced Social Worker is required to join our client's Children and Families Team in Derbyshire.
This is a rare part time position in an excellent and well supported team in Ilkeston. The team has a varied caseload and a strong management structure and is an ideal location for commuting from Derby or Nottingham.
The successful candidate will need to have experience in dealing with issues and problems experienced by vulnerable children and families in the local community. You will be involved in meeting on a one to one basis, in groups and addressing difficulties all parties are experiencing.
Benefits of working as a Social Worker on the Children and Families Team are:
- Experienced Team with good management structure
- Varied caseload
- Rare part time position
To work in the Children and Families Team as a Social Worker you will need to have experience of:
- Child Protection and Care Proceedings
- Attending court and writing court reports
- Case conferences
- Attending LAC reviews
You MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.