Social Worker - Child Protection - Bradford - £29.28ph
My client in Bradford is looking for a quality social worker to join their child protection team. This is a fantastic opportunity for applicants to work for a supportive management team, with the help of a duty system where colleagues can give you a hand if you become overawed with your work.
Successful applicants will have recent experience of front line social work, including the initiation of Section 47's, working in accordance to Public Law outline and managing what may be at times a large case load.
This role also offers the opportunity for social workers to enhance their skills, as they carry a case from the initial assessment all the way through to the end. This is just one of many benefits which this role will bring.
Benefits of working as a social worker in Bradford
- Stable team
- Free Parking
- Pleasant, modern office
- Training opportunities
- Pleasant geographical area
- Access to "My Liquid Rewards" discount scheme
You will have experience of:
- Assessment of need and risk.
- Section 47 Investigations
- Promoting preventative child care and social work.
- Undertaking child protection duties
- Court work
- Public and Private law care proceedings
- Implement all aspects of child care policy e.g. family placement.
- Working within the Looked After Children system
You MUST be…
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Have a full UK driving licence
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Free access to our online social work training and CPD portal (worth £500 a year)
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Access to many exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- “Refer a Friend” bonus get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- Twice weekly payroll