Social Worker - Adults Reablement Team - Birmingham - £20 - £24ph
Birmingham are currently looking for an enthusiastic and experienced social worker to join their Adults Reablement Team.
The main purpose of this role is to help promote independence to service users in the community. Therefore it is a great chance for a passionate social worker to make a real difference.
Benefits of the role;
- Laptop and mobile provided
- Long term opportunity
- Great for your CV - build experience in this area of Adult social care
- Working under the Care Act 2014
- Completing Mental Capacity Assessments
- Reviewing packages of care
- Promoting independence
- Completing Carers Assessments
- Working in a multi-disciplinary team
- Working on a strengths based approach
To apply for this Social Worker role, you must have:
- Previous post qualified experience
- HCPC Registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Valid UK Driving License
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.