Advanced Practitioner - Court Team - Lincolnshire - £32 per hour
My Client is looking for a highly experienced Advanced Practitioner to join their Court team based in Lincolnshire. The team covers the Boston and South Holland area.
The ideal candidate will be capable of undertaking Section 47 enquiries, Court Work, completing Social Care Assessments, and parenting / risk assessments. Applicant needs to be flexible, hard working and reliable
The role will entail working on a stable team with a highly supportive management structure with a competitive hourly rate.
Benefits of working as a Social Worker on the Court Team:
- Varied caseload
- Experienced Team
- Supportive Management
To be part of the Court Team as a Social Worker you will need experience of:
- Undertaking C&F Assessments
- Lengthy knowledge of relevant legislation, policies and procedures
- Manage a caseload
- Section 7 & 37 reports
You MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.