Approved Mental Health Team - AMHP - Adults Services Team - Hampshire - £36 per hour
Our Client in Hampshire requires an AMHP to join their Adult Services Team.
The successful Approved Mental Health Practitioner will provide a rapid response to a client group that can be high risk and undertake Approved Mental Health Professional duties as defined by legislation and guidance.
You will also be expected to participate in the operation of AMHP Duty System.
Benefits of the role as a AMHP:
- Varied caseload
- Good level of client interaction
- Good transport links
As a AMHP you will have experience of:
- Undertaking Mental Health Act Assessments
- Write reports for above
- Complete reports for tribunal and managers hearings
- Attend Tribunal & Managers hearings
- Supporting less experienced members of the team
- Care coordination
- Arranging appropriate care plans
- Mental capacity assessments
- Best interest decisions
- Safeguarding vulnerable adults
As a AMHP you will:
- Be HCPC registered
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Have a full UK license
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.