Social Worker - Court and Care Planning Team - Staffordshire - £27.53 per hour
My client is looking for an experienced Social Worker to join their Team with experience within Children's Services to be based in Staffordshire.
Candidates should be comfortable managing workload effectively and meeting time scales. Recent experience within court teams or a similar setting is desirable but other front line experience is essential.
The role will consist of undertaking C&F assessments & S47 enquires, completion of Court statements and Care plans including Section 7 & 37 reports & reports for child protection conference.
The role will entail working on a stable team with a highly supportive management structure with a competitive hourly rate.
Benefits of working as a Social Worker - Court and Care Planning Team:
- Varied caseload
- Experienced Team
- Supportive Management
To be a Social Worker - Court and Care Planning Team you will need experience of:
- Undertaking C&F Assessments
- Lengthy knowledge of relevant legislation, policies and procedures
- Manage a caseload
- Section 7 & 37 reports
As a Social Worker - Court and Care Planning Team, you will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.