Quality Assurance Manager - Children's Services - Gloucestershire - £40 per hour
My Client in Gloucestershire is looking to strengthen their quality assurance team by appointing a Quality Assurance Manager.
The successful candidate will ensure that the organisation operates safely and effectively within the framework defined by statutory and national guidelines, to provide a quality service for its clients, carer's and the young people in its care. The role will focus around ensuring that policies and procedures are being adhered to at all times.
Benefits of the role as a Quality Assurance Team Manager:
- Competitive salary
- Continuous professional development
As a Quality Assurance Team Manager you will have:
- Some managerial experience
- Knowledge of fostering legislation and regulations
- Extensive experience as a social worker
As a Quality Assurance Team Manager you must have:
- HCPC registration
- A qualified Social Worker
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.