Social Worker - Adults Hospital Admissions - West Midlands - £23.26 per hour
I am currently recruiting for an experienced Hospital Admissions Social Worker in West Midlands. This is a busy hospital team and the hiring manager would like to interview immediately, so if this is something you would be interested in, please don't hesitate to get in contact today.
Previous experience of working in a hospital admissions team, or in a safeguarding or triage role, would be advantageous.
Benefits of the role as a Adults Hospital Social Worker:
- Scope for contract extension
- Varied caseload
- Small, welcoming team
The successful Adults Hospital Social Worker will have experience of:
- Hospital Work
- Mental Capacity Assessments
- Complex caseloads
- Carrying case loads and meeting agreed targets
As a Adults Hospital Social Worker, you MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.