Social Workers - Discharge Planning - Cambridgeshire - £28 per hour
We're currently recruiting for several qualified social workers for Cambridgeshire County.
The roles are for Discharge planning and there are positions available at the following locations:
- Addenbrookes Hospital (Cambridge City and South)
- Hinchingbrooke Hospital (Central Cambridegshire)
- Peterborough Hospital (North of Cambridgeshire)
The roles are excellent opportunities to work in well established hospital teams and help with the project through winter pressures.
Benefits of the role:
- Multiple locations
- Great pay rate of £28
- Work into the New Year
- Supportive team
- Completing Care Act assessments
- Completing Mental Capacity Assessments.
- Work in a fast paced environment and be able to complete assessments within 48-72 hours (as per the Delay Transfer of Care Act).
- Be flexible and also be able to work in the community for a Discharge to Assess model of working
As a Hospital Discharge Social Worker, you MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.