Social Worker - Adults Hospital Team - Worcestershire - £20 - £24 per hour
Our client in Worcestershire are currently looking for a qualified social worker with extensive experience working in a hospital setting.
The role is based in Malvern, in South West Worcestershire.
It's a great opportunity to work with a supportive team manager with regular supervision.
Benefits of the role as a Adults Hospital Social Worker:
- Long term opportunity
- Fast paced work with a quick turnover
Main responsibilities as a Adults Hospital Social Worker:
- Understanding of how to prioritise work to meet the demands of a busy hospital and
- Practice experience of carrying out Mental Capacity Assessments and Best Interest
- Ability to respond to service pressures to avoid delays in transfers
To apply for this Social Worker role, you must have:
- Previous post qualified experience
- HCPC Registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Valid UK License
Why Liquid Personnel?
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.