Social Worker - Looked After Children (LAC) Team - Middlesbrough - PAYE £146.83
We are recruiting for an experienced Social Worker to join a Looked After Children ( LAC ) Team in Midlesbrough. This is an amazing opportunity to work within an experienced and motivated team, allowing individuals to development existing skills and create new ones. This is a chance to enhance your CV and progress your career as a social worker.
As a Social Worker in a Looked After Children's Team, your aim and role will be to support children living with relatives, friends or foster families and perspective adopters or older children living in children's homes and semi independent units. You will ensure their safety and support them towards independence.
Benefits of working as a Social Worker on the Looked after Children's Team:
- CV enhancement
- Interesting role
- Stable authority
- Career progression
As a Looked After Children Social Worker, you will have experience of:
- Attending court
- Case management
- LAC reviews
- Conducting reviews
As a Children's Social Worker you MUST:
- Be HCPC registered
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK license
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events “
- Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place “
- Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.