Supervising Social Worker - Fostering - Surrey - up to £32ph
I am currently recruiting for an experienced Social Worker with previous post qualifying to join the fostering team in Surrey. Applicants must have recent experience of fostering including knowledge of recent experience and being well accustomed to working in a fast-paced environment. This role is to support Foster carer's and be compliant with the National minimum standards and Guidance for Fostering. You will be expected to be IT compliant and work within the Liquid Logic recording system.
Benefits of the role:
- A competitive rate
- A role that does not frequently become available
- Good management support
- Access to My Liquid Rewards
The successful Social Worker will have experience of:
- Previously working within a fostering team
- Proven knowledge of the Children's Act, adoption standards and using these outcomes to improve outcomes for children.
- Experience of working on more complex cases
- Experience of undertaking all work with users of our service, their families and carer's.
- Knowledge of Fostering regulations, national minimum standards and legislation.
As a fostering Social Worker you must be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Managing a large case load
- liaising with Social Workers and foster carers about suitable placements
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Free access to our online social work training and CPD portal (worth £500 a year)
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Access to many exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements “
- Refer a Friend” bonus get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place