Social Worker - Duty and Assessment - Bradford - £29.28 per hour
My client in West Yorkshire requires an experienced social worker to start as soon as possible within their busy duty team. To apply, candidates should be comfortable managing workload effectivley and meeting timescales. Recent experience within assessment teams is desirable but other frontline experience is necessary.
Applicants will have short term experience with an understanding of single assessments, core assessment, initial assessment and other features of the role. Ideal candidates would be able to hit the ground running and fit in well with the team.
Benefits of the role include:
- Potential for long contract with set hours (37 hours)
- Well managed and supported teams
- Free parking and mileage expenses
- Excellent after care service
- Access to Liquid Training
You will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus get £250 for brining your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.