Senior Practitioner - Practice Learning Team - Gloucestershire - £35 per hour
My Client in Gloucestershire is looking to strengthen their Practice Learning Team with a Senior Practitioner.
The successful Senior Social Worker will ensure that the organisation operates safely and effectively working with Social Workers to support new and experienced Social Workers with applied learning as part of their Improvement Plan. You will be working with groups offering reflective supervision, coaching, workshops and observed practice. You will also work within the framework defined by statutory and national guidelines, to provide a quality service for its clients, carer's and the young people in its care.
Benefits of the role as a Children's Senior Practitioner:
- Competitive salary
- Continuous professional development
As a Children's Senior Practitioner, you will have:
- Some previous senior experience
- Extensive experience as a social worker
You must have:
- HCPC registration
- A qualified Social Worker
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.