Social Worker - Child Protection - Doncaster - £27p/h
An experienced social worker is required to join an excellent Child Protection team in Doncaster. This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a well structured and supportive team. There is a high amount of interest in working for this council so APPLY NOW and don't miss out on this brilliant opportunity.
To be considered, you must have relevant post-qualified experience.
Benefits of working as a Child Protection Social Worker in Doncaster:
- Stable and supportive team
- Free Parking
- Pleasant, modern office
- Pleasant geographical area
- Access to "My Liquid Rewards" discount scheme
As a Child Protection Social Worker you will have experience of:
- Assessment of need and risk.
- Section 47 Investigations
- Promoting preventative child care and social work.
- Undertaking child protection duties
- Court work
- Public and Private law care proceedings
- Implement all aspects of child care policy e.g. family placement.
- Working within the Looked After Children system.
You MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Have a full UK licence
Why Liquid Personnel?
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.