Social Worker - Adults Locality Team - Gloucestershire - £28 per hour
Gloucestershire are currently looked for an experienced social worker to join their Adult Locality Team.
The post is based in Cinderford, on the eastern fringe of the Forest of Dean, and it's a full time post of 37 hours per week.
The main purpose of the role is to complete Assessments under the Care Act 2014 and managing a varied caseload of adults aged 18+.
Benefits of the role as a Adults Locality Social Worker:
- Supportive manager
- Regular supervision
- Laptop provided
- Opportunity to develop experience of a wide range of cases
- Long term opportunity
Main duties as a Adults Locality Social Worker:
- Work with people with adults aged 18+
- Working under the Care Act
- Cover duty as required
- Work within a multi-disciplinary team setting
- Working in conjunction with support co-ordinators
To apply for this Social Worker role, you must have:
- Previous post qualified experience
- HCPC Registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Valid UK License
Why Liquid Personnel?
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.