Social Worker - Community Mental Health Team - Hampshire - £30 per hour
Our client Hampshire are currently looking for a Qualified Social Worker for an initial 3 month contract.
The role is to join their Community Mental Health Team in Aldershot in North East Hampshire.
Benefits of the role as a CMHT Social Worker:
- High pay rate of £30
- Laptop and mobiles provided
- Potential long term contract
- Opportunity to develop Mental Health specialism
Typical responsibilities as a CMHT Social Worker:
- Working within a Community Mental Health Team, working with adults with mental health diagnoses and substance misuse
- Working under the Care Act and Mental Health Act
- Safeguarding adults
To apply for this Social Worker role, you must have:
- Previous post qualified experience
- HCPC Registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Valid UK License
Why Liquid Personnel?
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.