Social Worker - Children's Safeguarding / Child Protection - North Tyneside - £146.83 PAYE
Our client in the North East is looking to recruit a experienced Social Worker to join a Child Protection (CP) Team in North Tyneside.
The ideal Social Worker will possess previous post-qualified experience within Child Protection and have a full understanding and experience of Section 47's and Court Work. Additional experience in carrying a caseload of between 22 25 cases, including some complex cases, is advantageous
This is a fantastic opportunity for a experienced Child Protection Social Worker looking to start a new role!
Benefits of being a Social Worker in this Child Protection Team:
- Long term contracts
- Autonomy in role
- Opportunity to expand child protection knowledge & experience
To be considered for this role as a Child Protection Social Worker you will need to have experience of:
- Child Protection
- Section 47 Assessments
- Court proceedings
- Carrying a Child Protection caseload
As a Child Protection Social Worker you will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.