Social Worker - Long Term / Child Protection Team - Newcastle - £146.83 PAYE
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a experienced Social Worker to join the Long Term Child Protection Team in Newcastle. The successful applicant will have the opportunity to work in a busy, fast-paced environment performing assessments and long term cases.
Due to the nature of this role, applicants must have previous statutory experience, ideally in a Long Term / Child Protection setting.
Benefits of the role as a Child Protection Social Worker:
- Potential for a long contract
- Supportive management structure
- Access to my liquid rewards discount scheme
As a Child Protection Social Worker you must have experience of:
- Completing Single Assessments in a timely and concise manner to inform decision making
- Completing section 47 enquiries, assessing risks to children with sound knowledge of risk assessment tools
- Child Protection Plans and Children in Need Plans and should be able to complete these in a timely and solution focused manner
- Initial Court Statements and initial Looked After Children Plans
- Working knowledge of the Children Act 1989 and all subsequent amendments and related child care legislation
- Working knowledge of secondary practice guidance and assessment tools
- Meeting deadlines without compromising the quality of assessments
As a Child Protection Social Worker you MUST:
- Be HCPC registered
- Be eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.