Senior Practitioner - Looked After Children - Staffordshire - £32.34 per hour
Our client is currently looking to add an experienced Senior Practitioner to its Looked After Children Team based in South Staffordshire.
Candidates that will be selected for interview will have recent experience of working in a busy safeguarding team, also experience of LAC, CIN and CP.
It has been requested by Management that positive references from previous roles be including with CV's at submission stage.
Benefits of being a Senior Practitioner in this LAC Team:
- Experienced Team
- Completive rate of pay for the region
- Strong potential of extension on initial contract
To be considered for this role you will need to have experience of:
- Looked After Children
- Children In Need
- Child Protection
You MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Current Liquid Personnel DBS Check
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.