Supervising Social Worker - Fostering - Coventry - up to £29.93 per hour
I am currently recruiting for an experienced Social Worker with post qualifying to join the fostering team in Coventry. Applicants must have fostering experience, preferably recent.
This role is to support Foster carer's and be compliant with the National minimum standards and Guidance for Fostering.However the team also undertakes a large amount of SGO reports which the successful applicant would be asked to take on the occasional assessment
You will be expected to be IT compliant and able to work in a fast paced team.
Benefits of the role:
- A competitive rate
- A role that does not frequently become available
- Good management support and fully Permanent Management Team
- Regular Supervision
- Case Load of 17 Foster Careers
The successful Social Worker will have experience of:
- Previously working within a fostering team
- Proven knowledge of the Children's Act, adoption standards and using these outcomes to improve outcomes for children.
- SGO Assessment experience.
- Experience of undertaking all work with users of our service, their families and carer's.
- Knowledge of Fostering regulations, national minimum standards and legislation.
- liaising with Social Workers and foster carers about suitable placements
As a fostering Social Worker you must be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Managing a large case load
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.