Social Worker - Adults Community Neuro Rehabilitation - Bromley - £28 per hour
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a full-time qualified Care Manager to work closely with a multi-disciplinary Community Neuro Rehabilitation team, made up of OT, physio, SALT and rehab assistants. Although the post will be based in the Reablement and Rehab function of the Adult Early Intervention Service, located in the Civic Centre in Bromley, there is an expectation that you will spend the majority of your time within the team in St Pauls Cray.
You will need to be able to work independently, but will receive good support and supervision from the Reablement and Rehab team at Civic. The referrals to the team will normally come from hospital rehab wards and the main areas of work will be: setting up of the reablement service for up to 6 weeks; Carers assessment and support; arranging an on-going POC if required at the point of discharge; carrying out Mental Capacity Assessments.
Benefits of the role as a Community Social Worker:
- Long term contract
- Mixed case load
- Competitive rate
- Flexible working
To be considered for this role as an Adults Community Social Worker, you will have:
- Post qualified experience working with adults
- Experience of adults safeguarding
- Experience of compiling individual budgets
- Experience of review and assessment
- Competent IT skills
Duties as a Adults Community Social Worker:
- Dealing with complex and varied cases
- Completing Safeguarding enquiries
- Completing fact finding and full investigations
- Assess service user in Hospitals, Care Homes and their own Homes
- To manage a workload with the support of senior colleagues in accordance with the directorate and other agency policies and procedures.
- To identify the needs of clients and mobilise available resources as appropriate.
- To provide professional assistance and guidance to colleagues within the directorate and other agencies as appropriate.
- To ensure that records are kept in accordance with the policies and procedures of the directorate and other agencies.
- To maintain and develop communication and cooperation with colleagues, individuals and groups in the community and other statutory or voluntary agencies.
As an Adults Community Social Worker, you MUST:
- Be HCPC registered
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Be available to work 37 hours a week
- Have a full UK license with business insurance
- Be good with IT systems
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Access to many exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.