Adults Community Health Team - Social Worker - Tower Hamlets - £28 per hour
Our client in Tower Hamlets is currently looking for a social worker to join their community health team. They are looking for someone with strong integrated health and social are experience who will be able to come into the role and hit the ground running.
My client is looking to interview as soon as possible so please do not hesitate to apply.
Benefits of the role as an Assessment and Intervention Social Worker:
- Long term contract
- Competitive pay rate
- Regular support and supervision
As an Adults Community Health Social Worker your duties will be:
- A working knowledge and experience of assessing under the Care Act 2014
- Knowledge and experience of working towards integrated care within an MDT setting.
- Working knowledge of completing Mental Capacity Assessments
- Experience of completing Safeguarding for adults
- Ability to work under pressure with clients presenting with complex care issues including
- Some work with patients living with Neuro disability and acquired brain injury
- Experience of Continuing Health Care, completing checklists, and participating in DSTs
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Free access to our online social work training and CPD portal (worth £500 a year)
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Access to many exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- “Refer a Friend” bonus get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- Twice weekly payroll