Adults Learning Disabilities Team - Team Manager - Tower Hamlets - £32-36ph
Our client in Tower Hamlets in currently looking for an experienced manager to lead their Adult Learning Disabilities Team based at Mile End Hospital.
Benefits of the role as a Learning Disabilities Team Manager:
- Long term contract
- Competitive pay rate
As an Adults Learning Disabilities Team Manager, your duties will be:
- To provide effective management support and individual supervision and guidance to a team of social workers and health professionals.
- To ensure staff adhere to the LBTH/ELHFT Practice Frameworks for assessment and resource allocation
- To ensure that the work of the team complies with statutory duties and requirements.
- To deploy and control the use of resources and to be responsible for budgetary control.
- To be responsible for promotion of and access to the service.
- To be responsible for maintaining and reporting on quality and equality of service delivery.
- To ensure the allocation of work within the team.
- To undertake disciplinary, grievance and complaints investigations in line with the procedures of East London Health Foundation Trust (ELHFT) /London Borough of Tower Hamlet (LBTH) as appropriate.
- To ensure representation of LBTH and ELHFT at case conferences and negotiations with other agencies.
- To assist in the recruitment and selection of staff.
- To establish in conjunction with the head of service systems for monitoring quality and equality of services.
- Represent the CLDS in legal proceedings where appropriate including attendance at Court, employment tribunal etc.
- Develop practice in line with identified need.
- To take a lead on health and social care Performance Indicators as they relate to the CLDS and act as an expert resource on this for the service.
- Substantial knowledge of policies and procedures for safeguarding children and adults
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Free access to our online social work training and CPD portal (worth £500 a year)
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Access to many exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- “Refer a Friend” bonus get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- Twice weekly payroll