Advanced Practitioner - Child Protection Team - Southwark - £33ph
The hiring manager in Southwark is currently looking for an experienced Social Worker to join a child protection as an advanced practitioner. This is an exciting opportunity to join a stable team. At times, the advanced practitioner may have to hold a small amount of cases, dependant on the demands of the authority.
About the job:
- Management of 5 Social Workers
- Case allocation
- Attending court alongside Social Workers.
You will have:
- Worked in a child protection setting for 3 years
- Held supervision
- Allocated cases
You will be:
- HCPC registered.
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.