Social Workers - Adults Safeguarding Team - Solihull - £25 per hour
Our client in Solihull are currently looking for Social Workers to join their Adults Safeguarding Team.
There are looking for efficient and experienced practitioners who are able to join the team and hit the ground running.
Benefits of the role as a Adults Safeguarding Social Worker:
- Supportive team
- Varied work
- Great for the CV
Main responsibilities as a Adults Safeguarding Social Worker:
- To intercept enquiries
- To collate information
- Respond to queries and screen for services
- Signpost as appropriate
- Screen safeguarding concerns and apply safeguarding thresholds
- Respond to urgent or crisis situations
To apply for this Social Worker role, you must have:
- Previous post qualified experience
- HCPC Registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Valid UK License
Why Liquid Personnel?
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.