Team Manager - Adults at Risk Team - Dudley- £39.07ph
Dudley are currently looking for a Team Manager to join their Adult Service and manage the Adults at Risk Team. It would be highly beneficial for the candidate to have a critical understanding on perspectives on specialist areas e.g. Learning Disabilities, Autism; Dementia; Sensory Impairment, Physical Disabilities.
They are looking the interview on the 17th November so please don't delay any applications.
Benefits of the role as a Adults Team Manager:
- High paying role in the West Midlands - £39.07 per hour!
- Managerial opportunity
- Supportive management structure
Main responsibilities as a Adults Team Manager:
- Provide professional leadership to a team of social workers
- Ensure a high quality and effective social work practice is delivered
- Manage the performance and practice quality of a designated team
- Budgetary responsibilities
- Development of practice, policies and procedures
- Adhere to legislative requirements
- Participate in performance reviews
- Oversee and lead safeguarding S42 enquiries, chairing case conferences
Experience as a Adults Team Manager:
- Significant post qualification experience.
- Demonstrate experience in providing supervision for social workers
- CQSW,DipSw, SW Degree or other qualification recognised by HCPC.
- Good working knowledge of Legislation relating to Adult Social Care
- Eligibility to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.