Team Manager - Child Protection - Leatherhead, Surrey - Up to £48,395pa
We are pleased to announce that the Child Protection team in Leatherhead, Surrey have a Team Manager vacancy. This is an amazing opportunity to work within an experienced and motivated team, allowing others and yourself to development existing skills and create new ones.
Benefits of a Team Manager in Leatherhead, Surrey include:
- £2,000 'Golden Hello'
- 28+ days annual leave
- Relocation assistance of up to £8,000 to help you be closer to work
- Savings on Childcare vouchers
About the Role
- Be responsible for 5 social workers
- Assisting care plans and team development
- Support the Service manager in managing a team of social workers and family support workers and you will be the voice between management and social workers.
- Balance supporting social workers in their roles, whilst also promoting and implementing the organisational goals and targets.
- Strategic work such as looking at recruitment and retention whilst working with the management team in Surrey to improve quality of services and develop processes and policies.
- Work with professionals from various teams and services and network to ensure positive links between the team and other parts of the service to ensure effective multi-professional working.
- That you are a qualified social worker with HCPC and have a social work degree or recognised equivalent qualification.
- A broad knowledge of social work practice and legislation, including safeguarding.
- An ability to demonstrate excellent assessment and analysis skills.
- Experience of working with Children on CP plans and in Care Proceedings is necessary.
- Previous managerial experience.
- An enhanced DBS
If you are interested in applying or hearing more about the role, call Ed on 0207 046 6218 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org