Social Worker - Adults Transitions Team - Gloucestershire - £30 per hour
Gloucestershire are currently looking for a qualified social worker to start in their younger adults team, working with adults with disabilities.
The team covers 0 - 25 years old and they are looking for a social worker to manage a caseload of younger adults.
The role is based in Gloucester, it's 37 hours per week, and a 3 month contract.
Benefits of the roles as a Adults Transitions Social Worker:
- High pay rate of £30 per hour
- Great opportunity to expand social work experience
Main responsibilities as a Adults Transitions Social Worker:
- Managing a caseload that is Care Act complaint
- Supporting adult safeguarding
- Completing Mental Capacity Assessments
To apply for this Social Worker role, you must have:
- Previous post qualified experience
- HCPC Registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Valid UK License
Why Liquid Personnel?
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.