Approved Mental Health Practitioner (AMHP) - Bournemouth - £30 - £35 per hour
Our client is currently looking for a qualified Approved Mental Health Professional (AMHP), to work on a shift pattern which could either be daytime of out of hours.
The AMHP would be required to work across Poole and the Out of Hours Service across Dorset.
Benefits of the role as a Approved Mental Health Practitioner:
- Great rate of pay
- Flexibility of working patterns
- Opportunity to develop mental health specialism
Main responsibilities as a Approved Mental Health Practitioner:
- Working as an Approved Mental Health Practitioner (AMHP)
- Working to a high quality even under pressure
- Responding to emergency situations
- Working in a multi-disciplinary team
- Excellent working knowledge of the Mental Health Act
- Completing paperwork to a high written standard
Requirements as a AMHP:
- Fully qualified AMHP who has an up-to-date portfolio and is ready to be warranted after a short period of familiarising themselves with the local area.
- Able to participate in supervision
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Be registered with the HCPC
- Have a full UK license and access to your own vehicle
Why Liquid Personnel?
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.